Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Plaza Catalunya
Hi everyone! Here is my first post, finally!
After getting settled and surviving jet lag, the students went into the city -- Plaza Catalunya -- the heart of the city in Barcelona!
I and many of the other students 'got lost' in the plaza and walked down Las Ramblas (a very popular and touristy street). We ate a wonderful restaurant where we had sangria and dinner :) The best part about the restaurants is that there is seating right on the streets where people walk by. It was so fun people watching and relaxing. The sun doesn't go down till 9 so dinner is also at that time!
After, we caught a train back to the University together, luckily we made the last train!
I don't have many pictures but I will post more once I can steal them from other people's posts... I didn't bring a camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment